He once famously said “In this world, nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.” In these troubling times, even payments of federal taxes are being delayed. It is widely known the deadline to file your 2019 taxes has being extended until July 15, 2020, but lesser known is that the IRS has suspended most collection activities for the time being and are easing installation payments for past due tax liabilities.
Search Article Library
- Cohabiting during a Divorce June 16, 2022
- Seeking Custody or Visitation of a Grandchild June 6, 2022
- Tips on Preparing for a Divorce Attorney Consultation May 24, 2022
- Immigration Law for You April 18, 2022
- Family Law Updates: Child Relocation March 23, 2022