He once famously said “In this world, nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.” In these troubling times, even payments of federal taxes are being delayed. It is widely known the deadline to file your 2019 taxes has being extended until July 15, 2020, but lesser known is that the IRS has suspended most collection activities for the time being and are easing installation payments for past due tax liabilities.
Search Article Library
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 25, 2021
- Honoring Those Who have Served and Currently Serve Our Country November 11, 2021
- Law Firm of Allison & Mosby-Scott Recognized September 16, 2021
- We Remember, September 11, 2001 September 11, 2021
- Illinois SAFE-T Act September 9, 2021