He once famously said “In this world, nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.” In these troubling times, even payments of federal taxes are being delayed. It is widely known the deadline to file your 2019 taxes has being extended until July 15, 2020, but lesser known is that the IRS has suspended most collection activities for the time being and are easing installation payments for past due tax liabilities.
Search Article Library
- Happy Independence Day July 2, 2020
- The American Red Cross Clara Barton Society Honors Michelle Mosby-Scott June 29, 2020
- Riots and Business Insurance June 10, 2020
- Illinois – The Legal Issues Behind the Lockdown June 9, 2020
- Fight Childhood Cancer June 9, 2020