Prairie State Legal Services is an organization that offers free legal services for low income persons and those age 60 and over who have serious civil legal problems and need legal help to solve them. Allison & Mosby-Scott has been a part of Prairie State Legal Services for almost 20 years. If you’d like to get involved, contribute or share this resource, please see links below.
Search Article Library
- Be Careful What You Do With That Old Phone!…or Computer, or Tablet, Because it Could Land You in Legal Trouble. June 8, 2021
- I Did Work on a Home and the Owner Isn’t Paying Me. Now What? June 3, 2021
- Colorado Bar Welcomes AMS Attorney Derek Luster! June 3, 2021
- Setting Aside Today to Honor & Thank Our Veterans May 31, 2021
- Has Your Farming Operation Taken a Hit From Covid-19? If So, You May Qualify For Additional Payments Under CFAP-2. May 28, 2021