If you are unable to pay your child support because your employment has changed due to Covid-19, you must file a modification request as soon as possible. Modifications are not retro-active to the date you lose your job, they are only retro-active to the date you file for modification with the court.
Search Article Library
- Happy Independence Day July 2, 2020
- The American Red Cross Clara Barton Society Honors Michelle Mosby-Scott June 29, 2020
- Riots and Business Insurance June 10, 2020
- Illinois – The Legal Issues Behind the Lockdown June 9, 2020
- Fight Childhood Cancer June 9, 2020