If you are unable to pay your child support because your employment has changed due to Covid-19, you must file a modification request as soon as possible. Modifications are not retro-active to the date you lose your job, they are only retro-active to the date you file for modification with the court.
Search Article Library
- AMS Welcome Thomas Sanner August 28, 2023
- The Advantage of Having a Will and Power of Attorney July 21, 2023
- Errors to Avoid While Applying for your Visa July 13, 2023
- AMS welcomes Attorney Whitney Leifheit March 24, 2023
- Cohabitation Agreements March 10, 2023