As businesses are in uncharted territory with no hard-and-fast rules as to what steps a manufacturing facility needs to take to allow employees to come back to work while being safe from exposure to Covid-19, one Fortune 500 company has created a handbook of their procedures. Lear Corp. has manufacturing facilities worldwide with over 170,000 employees and has been able to get most of their operations back up and running in light of the current pandemic. Now Lear is offering their handbook publicly so that other manufacturing companies can use it for guidance in creating a policy that best fits the entity’s needs.
Search Article Library
- New Laws in 2021 February 26, 2021
- Divorce & Taxes – Frequently Asked Questions February 25, 2021
- Don’t Delay or You’ll Pay!…Literally, When it Comes to PPP Loans. February 25, 2021
- OSHA, Covid-19 & The Presidents Executive Order February 18, 2021
- Michelle Mosby-Scott Receives Distinguished Award February 18, 2021