As businesses are in uncharted territory with no hard-and-fast rules as to what steps a manufacturing facility needs to take to allow employees to come back to work while being safe from exposure to Covid-19, one Fortune 500 company has created a handbook of their procedures. Lear Corp. has manufacturing facilities worldwide with over 170,000 employees and has been able to get most of their operations back up and running in light of the current pandemic. Now Lear is offering their handbook publicly so that other manufacturing companies can use it for guidance in creating a policy that best fits the entity’s needs.
Search Article Library
- ABLE Accounts – What are They? July 13, 2021
- Join us in Supporting the Fight Against Cancer July 9, 2021
- Angela Skinner Receives Recognition July 8, 2021
- Happy Independence day! July 4, 2021
- Nomination Round: Pantagraph Best of Readers’ Choice Awards June 29, 2021