On Friday March 20th J.B. Pritzker, Governor of Illinois issued an EXECUTIVE ORDER IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19 for the preservation of public health and safety throughout the entire State of Illinois, and to ensure that our healthcare delivery system is capable of serving those who are sick. This order is effective March 21, 2020 at 5:00 pm through April 7, 2020.
Search Article Library
- Do You have A Million-Dollar Smile?!?! July 30, 2020
- Want to Speed Up Divorce Proceedings During a Pandemic? July 28, 2020
- Mobile and Internet Sports Betting Now Legal July 23, 2020
- Your Unpaid Parking Ticket Could Go Away July 21, 2020
- Happy Independence Day July 2, 2020