We have received many questions from clients regarding the treatment of pass-through entities (partnerships, LLCs, S corporations and sole proprietorships) under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA). To help clients understand the new deduction for pass-through entities, we have put together this article. If you have any questions regarding the treatment of pass-through entities under the TCJA or need assistance in forming, dissolving or administering a pass-through entity, the attorneys at Allison & Mosby-Scott can help. Please call us at 309-662-5084 or visit our website at www.allisonmosby-scott.com.
Search Article Library
- Cohabiting during a Divorce June 16, 2022
- Seeking Custody or Visitation of a Grandchild June 6, 2022
- Tips on Preparing for a Divorce Attorney Consultation May 24, 2022
- Immigration Law for You April 18, 2022
- Family Law Updates: Child Relocation March 23, 2022