A postnuptial agreement is a legal contract between spouses who intend to stay together that spells out what happens if their marriage ends. There are many different reasons that couples may want to consider entering into a post-nup. If you are thinking about entering into a post-nuptial agreement, wanting to challenge a post-nuptial agreement, or need to defend a post-nuptial agreement, the attorneys at Allison & Mosby-Scott can help. Please call us at 309-662-5084. Also, please see this article on our website to learn more about postnuptial agreements.
Search Article Library
- Cohabiting during a Divorce June 16, 2022
- Seeking Custody or Visitation of a Grandchild June 6, 2022
- Tips on Preparing for a Divorce Attorney Consultation May 24, 2022
- Immigration Law for You April 18, 2022
- Family Law Updates: Child Relocation March 23, 2022