My business was looted last night and I lost everything!…or did I? If you have insurance for your business, you quite possibly are covered. Coverage may include damage to property and equipment, the building, and inventory. In addition, depending on your policy, you could be covered for business interruption caused by a damaged storefront, damage to the immediate neighborhood, or civil authority orders such as curfews. All business owners should review and refresh their insurance policies in light of the current events.
Search Article Library
- Happy Independence Day July 2, 2020
- The American Red Cross Clara Barton Society Honors Michelle Mosby-Scott June 29, 2020
- Riots and Business Insurance June 10, 2020
- Illinois – The Legal Issues Behind the Lockdown June 9, 2020
- Fight Childhood Cancer June 9, 2020