My business was looted last night and I lost everything!…or did I? If you have insurance for your business, you quite possibly are covered. Coverage may include damage to property and equipment, the building, and inventory. In addition, depending on your policy, you could be covered for business interruption caused by a damaged storefront, damage to the immediate neighborhood, or civil authority orders such as curfews. All business owners should review and refresh their insurance policies in light of the current events.
Search Article Library
- AMS Welcome Thomas Sanner August 28, 2023
- The Advantage of Having a Will and Power of Attorney July 21, 2023
- Errors to Avoid While Applying for your Visa July 13, 2023
- AMS welcomes Attorney Whitney Leifheit March 24, 2023
- Cohabitation Agreements March 10, 2023