According to the Insurance Information Institute (III), half of all small and medium sized businesses (those with under 250 employees) in the U.S. experienced a data breach in the past year, and 55 percent experienced a cyberattack. The III also says that almost 40 percent of businesses have experienced a ransomware attack in the last year with one third of those losing revenue as a result. Moreover, Carbonite estimates that a single data hack could cost a small business between $82,200 and $256,000. Allison & Mosby-Scott wants to be your partner in helping your business succeed, as such we’ve put together this Small Business Guide to Cybersecurity to help your business improve its cybersecurity.
Search Article Library
- Cohabiting during a Divorce June 16, 2022
- Seeking Custody or Visitation of a Grandchild June 6, 2022
- Tips on Preparing for a Divorce Attorney Consultation May 24, 2022
- Immigration Law for You April 18, 2022
- Family Law Updates: Child Relocation March 23, 2022