According to the Insurance Information Institute (III), half of all small and medium sized businesses (those with under 250 employees) in the U.S. experienced a data breach in the past year, and 55 percent experienced a cyberattack. The III also says that almost 40 percent of businesses have experienced a ransomware attack in the last year with one third of those losing revenue as a result. Moreover, Carbonite estimates that a single data hack could cost a small business between $82,200 and $256,000. Allison & Mosby-Scott wants to be your partner in helping your business succeed, as such we’ve put together this Small Business Guide to Cybersecurity to help your business improve its cybersecurity.
Search Article Library
- AMS Welcome Thomas Sanner August 28, 2023
- The Advantage of Having a Will and Power of Attorney July 21, 2023
- Errors to Avoid While Applying for your Visa July 13, 2023
- AMS welcomes Attorney Whitney Leifheit March 24, 2023
- Cohabitation Agreements March 10, 2023