President Donald Trump signed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Security (CARES) Act into law last week. The $2.2 trillion stimulus package is the largest economic stimulus legislation in American history since Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal. Many people have questions on the details of the CARES Act and how it will affect them. Individuals who have a pending or recently entered dissolution or parentage matter likely have even more questions related to the new law. This article will address frequently asked questions and address the actions those with pending or recently resolved dissolution and parentage cases should take to protect their money.
Search Article Library
- Cohabiting during a Divorce June 16, 2022
- Seeking Custody or Visitation of a Grandchild June 6, 2022
- Tips on Preparing for a Divorce Attorney Consultation May 24, 2022
- Immigration Law for You April 18, 2022
- Family Law Updates: Child Relocation March 23, 2022