July 1, Governor Pritzker signed into law a measure that Illinois will no longer suspend the licenses of drivers who fail to pay parking tickets and other fines. Under the law, the Secretary of State’s office will automatically reinstate the driving privileges of approximately 55,000 people who’ve had their licenses suspended over unpaid fines and fees unrelated to moving violations. Allison & Mosby-Scott can help you navigate this new law, call us at 309-662-5084 to schedule a consultation.
Search Article Library
- Do You have A Million-Dollar Smile?!?! July 30, 2020
- Want to Speed Up Divorce Proceedings During a Pandemic? July 28, 2020
- Mobile and Internet Sports Betting Now Legal July 23, 2020
- Your Unpaid Parking Ticket Could Go Away July 21, 2020
- Happy Independence Day July 2, 2020