July 1, Governor Pritzker signed into law a measure that Illinois will no longer suspend the licenses of drivers who fail to pay parking tickets and other fines. Under the law, the Secretary of State’s office will automatically reinstate the driving privileges of approximately 55,000 people who’ve had their licenses suspended over unpaid fines and fees unrelated to moving violations. Allison & Mosby-Scott can help you navigate this new law, call us at 309-662-5084 to schedule a consultation.
Search Article Library
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 3, 2022
- New Changes to Maintenance Laws in Illinois as of 2019 September 28, 2022
- Information to Know about Post Nuptial Agreements September 13, 2022
- What is Mediation and How Can It Help Me? August 10, 2022
- USCIS Announces New Actions to Increase Efficiency July 21, 2022