While most large companies have full-time in-house lawyers looking out for their legal interest, small- and medium-sized businesses owners often find it difficult to stay on top of the day-to-day operations of their business and make sure they are following the latest rules and regulations – especially when it pertains to employee benefits and ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act) law. That’s why partnering with Allison & Mosby-Scott to help manage and guide your employee benefits makes sense. We’re here to help make sure employee benefits issues don’t get in the way of your business’ continued success.
Employee Benefits Law
Legal Support for Everyday and Complex Employee Benefits Issues
Regardless of your size, Allison & Mosby-Scott will help your business navigate the complex and often ever-changing rules and regulations surrounding employee benefits and ERISA law. The benefit to this is that having a solid, successful employee benefits program in place will help your business attract and retain the best talent and employees. We can help guide you in creating a plan from scratch or review, make improvements and help manage an existing employee benefits program. Here’s what you can expect when working with us:
- Advice and solutions that address the complex challenges that often surrounding employee benefits matters
- Recommendations on plan design and administration – including retirement, pension, welfare and fringe benefit plans
- Guidance, representation and resolution on serious medical and disability benefits claims, ERISA reporting and disclosure, COBRA benefits, and HIPPA compliance issues
Decades of Proven Employee Benefits Experience
Our lawyers have first-hand experience in not only running businesses but also managing the wide variety of legal issues that arise in the business world. Some of the most common areas of employee benefits we work with include:
- 401(k) plans and contributions
- Benefit pension plans
- Multi-employer (Taft-Hartley) pension plans
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs)
- Insured and self-funded health and welfare plans
- Health care reform
- Voluntary employee beneficiary association trusts
- Estate planning for retirement benefits
Create an Employee Benefits Program You’re Proud Of
Let Allison & Mosby-Scott help your business create a new employee benefits program or be confident in your existing benefits plan by making sure everything is 100 percent compliant. Contact us today to get your employee benefits review started.
Serving McLean County, Livingston County, DeWitt County, Logan County, Tazewell County, Woodford County, Peoria County, Ford County, Bloomington Illinois, Normal Illinois and Central Illinois.