Illinois gamblers have a new and convenient way to place sport bets. Illinois sports gamblers have been looking forward to legalized sports betting since the Governor legalized sports betting in June of 2019. Illinois’ rollout for sports betting was scheduled for March of 2020. However, a wrench was thrown into the rollout due to the Covid-19 crisis. The pandemic shutdown the states’ casinos making it impossible for individuals to place bets. Many citizens are still hesitant to enter into casinos to place their bets. Illinois sports gamblers now have a safer and more convenient option. Mobile and internet sports betting was legalized in Illinois upon Governor Pritzker singing an executive order allowing for the mobile betting on June 4, 2020.
Search Article Library
- Do You have A Million-Dollar Smile?!?! July 30, 2020
- Want to Speed Up Divorce Proceedings During a Pandemic? July 28, 2020
- Mobile and Internet Sports Betting Now Legal July 23, 2020
- Your Unpaid Parking Ticket Could Go Away July 21, 2020
- Happy Independence Day July 2, 2020