Illinois gamblers have a new and convenient way to place sport bets. Illinois sports gamblers have been looking forward to legalized sports betting since the Governor legalized sports betting in June of 2019. Illinois’ rollout for sports betting was scheduled for March of 2020. However, a wrench was thrown into the rollout due to the Covid-19 crisis. The pandemic shutdown the states’ casinos making it impossible for individuals to place bets. Many citizens are still hesitant to enter into casinos to place their bets. Illinois sports gamblers now have a safer and more convenient option. Mobile and internet sports betting was legalized in Illinois upon Governor Pritzker singing an executive order allowing for the mobile betting on June 4, 2020.
Search Article Library
- Cohabiting during a Divorce June 16, 2022
- Seeking Custody or Visitation of a Grandchild June 6, 2022
- Tips on Preparing for a Divorce Attorney Consultation May 24, 2022
- Immigration Law for You April 18, 2022
- Family Law Updates: Child Relocation March 23, 2022